We’re happy to work with you on improving your dating profile. Our one pre-set option is detailed dating profile feedback. Read below and fill out the form to get started.
We’re also available to rewrite your profile completely or in part. We don’t have a shopping cart set up for that yet. The process involves a detailed in-person or phone interview and several rounds of edits. Email email@example.com to discuss this option or anything else you’d like advice on, from writing messages to going on dates.
Dating Profile Feedback
We get tons of requests for general feedback on dating site profiles. This can be fun for us, but it is time-consuming, professional work. We take it seriously, and our feedback is worth the reasonable fee of $59 we ask in exchange for our effort.
We can’t guarantee this will lead straight to the hookup, wedding alter, or new relationship of your dreams, but that’s mostly because we can’t control your entire dating life.
Here’s what you get using the PayPal form below
- At least 750 words about what works, what doesn’t work, and how to improve your profile text and photos.
- A detailed review of each section of your profile.
- Suggested language, organizational improvements, details to include, and strategies that will appeal to the men or women you seek.
It takes us a few hours to review your profile, compare notes, and hash out a response that we both feel good about. CoupledWith is a rapidly growing gig, but it’s still very part-time, and we have full-time schedules that vary. Depending on our load of requests, expect a complete response in 2-10 days. If you need feedback faster than that, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we almost certainly can accommodate you.
Profile Feedback Guidelines
It will help us help you if you include:
- A link to your online profile (!)
- An explanation of your goals for that online profile in order of importance (from getting laid to getting hitched and everything in between and beyond)
- A list of your doubts and frustrations about that profile
- A description of the type of person you’d like to meet from that profile
- What you think the profile gets right about you
- What you think the profile gets wrong about you
- Any important details about dates you’ve had from that profile
- Your relationship history and what led you to create that profile